Followers

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

She Takes Care of Herself!

No one verse in this description says that the Virtuous Woman exercises or does anything specific to make sure she's in good health and at her best, but with all that she does and believes, we have to understand that this cannot be accomplished without being in good physical, mental and emotional health.  Sooooo..last night, up late munching on whatever I could get my little fingers and hands around as I just sat watching a movie till 11:30.  Some good example, eh?  I didn't work on my crocheting projects, didn't put my to do list together, didn't eat anything particularly healthy for me and just sat glued to the tube.  Lord...help me to work on being the best person I can be for YOU so that I can promote the vision you have given to me and do YOUR work through this vision!!!  Remind me (with a 2x4 if necessary) that I am a temple build for YOU and not to destroy  YOUR temple with my bad habits!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment