Followers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

As I continue to re-read this wonderful passage about the woman I strive to be, I realize it's like a to do list of her abilities and talent, virtues and wisdom....funny as I was just making out a list of the things I need to do for the next day....I look at it and realize that I hit all the major talents and skills she is described as having!  God is sooo amazing at how He shows us who we are and how wonderously He has made us!!  She is an amazing woman ....and He is describing ME!!  Wonderful...I don't always feel like this and that's when I turn to Proverbs and re-read her...reorganize my thoughts like a cleaning spree in a messy house and realize...I AM WORTH MORE THAN DIAMONDS!!!!  Thank you Lord for your constant love of all of us!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment