Followers

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

God considers us CLASSY LADIES!!!

"Many women have done wonderful things, but you've outclassed them all!"

Think of the top five women in this world that you admire...and why....and then remember this verse...God thinks you OUTCLASSED them all!!...WOW...that's some pretty high standards!!  But the woman who really puts forth the effort to be a virtuous woman in all areas of her life has been notoriously CLASSY!!  She's a skilled woman and business savy.  She knows a great bargain, can do all the things she asks of her servants and more, then is ubber respective of her husband who in turn is ooooobbbber respective of her!  She knows what's happening in all her family's lives, is turned to for advice and wisdom (and gives the best advice).  She eagerly helps those in need.  Not a  worry or fear does she have because she has prepared for any and all eventuality.  I tell you what..WOW...and God does this through us for our families!!  God considers us CLASSY WOMEN and above the worth of diamonds!!  I just am in awe that He thinks so highly of ME and YOU and YOU and......all women.  Now....as long as I do all that I can to do my best for HIM and my family....there's no way I can fail....because I've done it with love, kindness and as my gift of praise and worship to HIM!!

1 comment:

  1. I've re-read a bit of that last section and I don't want to let anyone think that you "earn" God's favor...It's given freely from Him to us and even before we do anything in our lives...before birth...we are considered Priceless...ALWAYS...in his favor...My efforts are just physical examples of my praises and worship of Him and the way I treat family should be in the light of knowing that all of us are Priceless gifts to each other...

    ReplyDelete