Followers

Monday, June 4, 2012

You HAVE SPARE TIME....this will challenge you to find it!!

"She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness."  KJV Prov 31 v 27

We are all busy!!  But with what?  I know that my schedule is loaded with "things I need to do", but is all my time spent in doing them?  What if I were to be productive during the times that I "play" on the computer?  What then would I accomplish?  I'm not saying that we all don't need some down time, but here's a way we can find it!  Take a good, honest look at your day...split it up into 15 min. segments and see if you can fill in each block with something that you're doing that is productive toward your goals for that day/week. Do that for say...three days....let me know what happens.  Then, start next week with your calendar and BEGIN with time for the Lord..., time for you, and then time for hubby and family.  DONT FILL IN ANYTHING ELSE before putting these things in first.  Then fill in your must do's (work schedule, appointments, kids scheduled activities and so on)  MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN TIME FOR YOU AND THE LORD!  Make these things priorities and I'll bet you that you'll find time for all that you need to do without difficulty!  I know that seems overwhelming to think about...I know I feel busy all day long, but I too need to "re-organized" my days and weeks every so often to keep up with what God has planned for me and my family. LET ME KNOW!!  I would LOVE to hear your results!!

No comments:

Post a Comment