Followers

Friday, June 15, 2012

Do you enjoy who you are?

As I read through this passage again, I get the sense that this woman is really happy with who and what she is.  I get the picture that she enjoys every aspect of her whole day...even if something is a bit of an obstacle for a short time, she is happy to use her negotiating skills to work it out and go forward.  Have you ever had one day like this?  I have had a rare few....and not recently.  I look forward to my girls being home over the summer because I have some "plans" for us to have a terrific summer and loads of growing closer and being stronger as a family.  I want to have many of these days that I think the Proverbs woman had regularly!
Do you have a skill or task that really just is so difficult or frustrating to you?  I do...my youngest is still struggling with toileting and we seem to battle with each other several times a day.  So much so that we've seen medical professionals for suggestions on how to conquer this.  Overall, it's a mind over matter issue and when we butt heads...well..you get the picture.  I can't WAIT to get this solved!!!  Then I can begin to really enjoy the many things we like to do with out worry about any more accidents!!
Today I want to challenge you to ENJOY YOU and who you are!!!  If there is something that you are challenged with and have hit the limit of your frustration .....seek out help from others who have conquered it. Whether it's a parenting issue, a household issue, learning a new skill...whatever...just find a different source, seek out a professional's opinion or just set it aside so you can get a new or fresh perspective.  Always put your efforts toward praising Him and the rest will follow....Easier said than done, believe me I know that, but when I do this....everything else follows so much more smoothly.  Let me know the results of your day...tell me what made your day so special and please..ENJOY YOU TODAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment